Bellanhouse Lawyers are pleased to announce the promotion of Deanna Carpenter as a Partner from 1 July 2017.
Deanna joined Bellanhouse in 2014 having previously spent time as a Listings Advisor with the ASX and a lawyer at both Hardy Bowen and Minter Ellison prior to that.
Deanna has significant experience on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters predominantly in mergers & acquisitions and equity capital markets. Some of Deanna’s recent transactions include acting for:
- e-Sense-Lab Ltd in connection with its initial public offering (the first Israeli incorporated company to list on the ASX)
- Bone Medical Ltd in its back door listing of Botanix Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Crusader Resources Limited in connection with its proposed merger with AIM-listed Stratex International plc by way of an all-scrip scheme of arrangement
- MHM Metals Ltd in connection with the takeover bids received from Mercantile OFM Pty Ltd and Cadmon Ventures Pty Ltd
- Nzuri Copper Ltd in connection with its series of acquisitions to increase its aggregate interest in its flagship Kalongwe copper-cobalt project from 30% to 85% and its associated fundraisings
Managing Partner Bryn Hardcastle said, “Deanna is one of our most talented and hard-working lawyers. She has been running large transactions autonomously for some time now and is an extremely efficient, commercial and dedicated advisor to her clients. Deanna thoroughly deserves this promotion and we welcome her to the Partnership.”
Bellanhouse are also pleased to announce the promotion of Sally Carlin to Senior Associate from 1 July 2017. Sally has only been with the firm since November 2016 but has shown invaluable experience in the mining and resources space, including most recently acting for Calidus Resources Ltd in its acquisition of Keras (Gold) Australia Pty Ltd and subsequent relisting on the ASX. Sally was previously a lawyer at DLA Piper and Hunt & Humphry before that.